Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Position opportunity - InfoSec professional

From: Gary Dobbins <dobbins () ND EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:02:18 -0500

Hi,

The University of Notre Dame is seeking candidates for the position of
Information Security Professional III.  This position reports to me, and is
part of a dynamic and skilled team who are responsible for a wide range of
InfoSec deliverables and services to our campus.

It's on the Educause Jobs site.  If you know anyone who'd be interested,
please forward this to their attention.

http://www.educause.edu/BrowseJobs/1224?ID=10946

--

  Gary Dobbins, CISSP -- Director, Information Security
  University of Notre Dame, Office of Information Technologies