Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Locally Administered servers

From: "Waller, Michael A. (HSC)" <Michael-Waller () OUHSC EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:55:58 -0600

This lines up pretty well with what we do here at the University of
Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. There are servers maintained by
departments all over campus, but we've worked hard to consolidate as
much PHI and other sensitive data as possible in a centralized data
center.

Mike Waller   CISSP
Information Technology, Information Security Services
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center