Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Exchange Server Virus Scanning

From: "Hall, Rand" <rand () MERRIMACK EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:26:45 -0500

I guess you just pick your individual incident and you
can make any of them seem good.

It surprises me that with so many good and competing
products out there, large institutions seem blinkered
into considering only 2 or 3 Big Names.  In just about
all the comparisons I've ever seen, the "big three"
seldom are the best performers.

Mmmm, I think you may have missed the point. That being, speedy updates
are not always as relevant as you might think.

Cheers,
Rand

--
Rand P. Hall * Director, Network Services
Merrimack College * SunGard Higher Education

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,