Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DNS Hosting

From: Charlie Prothero <Charlie.Prothero () KEYSTONE EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 18:16:15 -0500

Andrew,

Keystone College has always had DNS for our Internet-facing servers done
by our ISP.  We're on our third ISP in 5 years, and they all did a good
job with DNS.  Two of them didn't even charge us, and considered it part
of their service.  That's where I would start...

Regards,

Charlie.

P.S.  Inside our network, the DHCP servers host DNS as well...