Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

New Position at Washington University in St. Louis

From: Matt Arthur <arthur () WUSTL EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:40:16 -0500

Hey all,

I just wanted to make folks aware of a new position (Network Security
Analyst) for our fairly new Network Security Office.  The position is
actually posted to the Educause website, but I am including a full job
description in this note.  This is a new position and we have just
purchased (past spring) an implementation of the Sourcefire 3-D system,
so knowledge and experience with Snort or Sourcefire directly will help.

Fell free to contact me directly with questions, but you will need to
follow the HR process to apply (http://hr.wustl.edu
<http://hr.wustl.edu/> ).  The position number is #060008.

Thanks!

Matt

Matthew K. Arthur

Director, NTS-Residential Technology Services

Washington University in St. Louis

W: 314.935.6845, F: 314.935.8308