Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Identity Management Products

From: Geoff Nathan <geoffnathan () WAYNE EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:57:33 -0400

At 09:20 AM 6/9/2005, you wrote:
I was curious how many of you have gone the
commerical route in the identity management
area (Oblix, Netegrity, etc.). We're studying
options.

Sun has a new identity management suite which they're beginning to talk to
us about, but at this point we're just listening.  On the other hand, we're
one of those 'Sun Centers of Excellence', so maybe we'll listen closely.

Geoff Nathan
Geoffrey S. Nathan <geoffnathan () wayne edu>
Security Coordinator, Computing and Information Technology,
        and Associate Professor of English
Linguistics Program                     Phone Numbers
Department of English                   Computing and Information Technology:  (313) 577-1259
Wayne State University                  Linguistics (English):  (313) 577-8621
Detroit, MI, 48202                      C&IT Fax: (313) 577-1338