Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: USPS Electronic PostMark

From: Michael R Gettes <gettes () DUKE EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:08:40 -0500

At this time, it does not appear that this USPS service will
even operate with the Federal BCA let alone HEBCA.  This is the
USPS trying to find niche services, IMHO.

Of course, we track a great many things going on in the federal
community and this is something even the feds, as I understand
it, find difficult to track.

I hope this helps.

/mrg