Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Risk Assessments

From: "Alt, Brandon C." <altb () EDUCATIONCENTRAL ORG>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:46:36 -0500

Hello to the List!

            I am currently in the process of developing a formal and
complete risk assessment for our organization. I wanted to find out if
anyone else has gone through this, what tools and methods did you use,
how long did it take, what were your results, and anything else that you
might like to share about this. Does anyone have any thoughts on
performing annual risk assessments?

Thank to all!

Brandon Alt

Information Security Manager