Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Cisco Access Lists

From: Peter Charbonneau <Peter.Charbonneau () WILLIAMS EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:52:25 -0500

As usual, I am having problems with Cisco access lists on VLAN
interfaces.

Does anyone know of a software tool that will import a Cisco access
list - you would then feed the tool an ip address and/or protocol
and/or port number and have the tool tell you how the input is either
getting thru or getting denied?

I have run thru O'reilly's Cisco IOS Access Lists: Chapter 5: Debugging
Access Lists and am STILL beating my head against a wall, errrr,
router.

Thanks, in advance,

PeteC

Peter Charbonneau