Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: WSJ.com - Stop the Music!

From: "Bruhn, Mark S." <mbruhn () INDIANA EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:41:55 -0500

You poured some cold water on my tirade!

I should have first asked about the policy being supported by the
technology...

M.

--
Mark S. Bruhn, CISSP, CISM

Chief IT Security and Policy Officer
Associate Director, Center for Applied Cybersecurity Research
(http://cacr.iu.edu)

Office of the Vice President for Information Technology and CIO
Indiana University
812-855-0326

Incidents involving IU IT resources: it-incident () iu edu
Complaints/kudos about OVPIT/UITS services: itombuds () iu edu