Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Back to School Student Computer Security Resources from Microsoft

From: Rodney Petersen <rpetersen () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:43:34 -0600

I apologize for cross-posting this to both the new SP2-Issues list and
the Security Discussion Group.  However, the implications of Microsoft's
"Back to School Student Computer Security" plans will be of direct
interest to the members of the Security Discussion Group.  I would be
interested in your reactions to the resources and topics described as
part of Microsoft's attempt to assist in your "back to school" efforts.

-Rodney