Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Information Security Awareness Day , Week

From: Melissa Guenther <mguenther () COX NET>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 07:31:41 -0700

Ken
Thanks for the clear delineation between all the days.  It's the best
explanation I've heard to date. I especially like that there is no mention
of which date or week is correct.  It's not a dichotomy in this situation -
the more the better!
Any chance privacy will be integrated with the awareness efforts?  They seem
to be intrinsically connected.

Melissa