Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Practical Issues for Implementing Security Policies and Procedures

From: Jere Retzer <retzerj () OHSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:52:18 -0700

I'm looking for lessons learned concerning the implementation of
security policies and procedures (including group policies), including
communication and training for an upcoming teleconference for the
American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC). If you have lessons
learned, battle scars or war stories you'd like to share please let me
know either via the list or in private. While our immediate focus is for
med schools, I imagine many lessons learned will be common to higher
education and/or healthcare in general. Thanks

Jere