Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RFP template for security requirements

From: Gregory A Jackson <gjackson () UCHICAGO EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:54:27 -0500

We're working on one, which my security folks <security () uchicago edu>
probably can provide.

From your message (11:18 AM 6/30/2004 -0400):
Does anyone have a 'standard' security checklist or other boilerplate for
including in RFPs?  I envision creating a resource from which relevant
security related components can be selected depending on the target
(software, service, infrastructure, etc.)  It would be a detailed list of
things you should make sure all vendors cover in their responses.  Do you
have anything like that? Can you share it?

====  gj / VP&CIO
====  The University of Chicago
====  5801 South Ellis #605, Chicago IL 60637
====  773-702-2828 voice, 773-834-2829 fax