Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Background Checks in Higher Ed?

From: Lanita <Lanita.Collette () NAU EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 06:36:34 -0700

Northern Arizona University's policy:

NAU requires a minimum of a criminal county conviction investigation
and an employment investigation of ten years history for all regular
full-time and part-time positions.  Additionally, an Education
Credentials Investigation is required on all regular Faculty positions.

more info.:  http://hr.nau.edu/m/content/view/128/138/