Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Matrix for ISO - Hiring

From: Tom Neiss <TNeiss () UAMAIL ALBANY EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:30:00 -0400

Does anyone have a matrix they used to evaluate candidates for their ISO
that they would be willing to share with me? We are beginning the task of
reviewing resumes and coming up with finalists and want to develop a matrix
for those on the committee that may not be well versed in information
security.
thanks,
tn

Thomas R. Neiss
Director of Telecommunications and Information Security
University at Albany
State University of New York
1400 Washington Avenue MSC 209
Albany, NY 12222