Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: MS04-011 Worm Info from Symantec

From: Scott Fendley <scottf () UARK EDU>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 22:28:01 -0500

If any of you have copies of the malware....Please submit them to the
Internet Storm Center (isc.sans.org).  There has been some questions about
wether there is really 2 variations of the worm...and the only way to tell
is to run some copies of hte malware in control environments, check
md5s..and similar tasks.  Thanks for anyone that can help out.

Scott Fendley
University of Arkansas