Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Hotlines at Universities??

From: Melissa Guenther <mguenther () COX NET>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:09:58 -0700

Hi Connie
I believe most campuses have systems set up (through campus police) where
individuals can report crimes anonymously.  You may obtain some additional
data from it, as there are parrallels. I have someone I'm working with
currently getting some info for you from a state university and will send it
for your use.