Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IT Policy Framework Presentation

From: Peter Charbonneau <Peter.Charbonneau () WILLIAMS EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:45:45 -0500

Sorry - I though Seth was taking care of this as he had invited me ...
:-(

On Apr 1, 2004, at 2:29 PM, Tracy Mitrano wrote:

Friends,

       On Wednesday April 7 at 2:30 East Coast time the University
Computer
Policy and Law Program will host a presentation on Cornell's IT Policy
Framework.  A discussion will follow with the floor wide open for
questions
of policy, process, technology, promulgation, education and
implementation.

       At the site below are details, and the link for live streaming,
as well as
archived video.  If you want to ask a question during the presentation,
please mail to lni2 () cornell edu.

       Please join us?

Thanks, Tracy

http://www.cit.cornell.edu/oit/ucpl/puzzle.html

Discussion Group discussion list can be found at
http://www.educause.edu/cg/.

PeteC

Peter Charbonneau
Sr. Network and Systems Administrator