Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

New SANS Discount Programs to Educational Centers

From: "H. Morrow Long" <morrow.long () YALE EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:35:58 -0500

I received the following targeted e-mail from SANS (Note: I have no affiliation with SANS).
I know that many of us in higher ed participate in SANS training as well as the UNISOG list,
--but-- in the event that you overlooked or missed the following...
SANS is offering two new discounted packages specifically to .edu institutions:

1. GIAC Prep InfoSec Teaching kits for $1,000 (includes slides, tests
licensing rights) and $250 per student for local instructor courses.

2. General end-user online SANS Security Awareness Training @ $1 per trained user.

H. Morrow Long, Director - Information Security Office, ITS, Yale University

Begin forwarded message: