Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Sobig Traffic

From: "Bruhn, Mark S." <mbruhn () INDIANA EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:45:06 -0500

I've asked our Messaging team for specific technical details...as was
said in another reply, I'm sure it's fairly simple procmail rules.  I
think the subject component of the RFC 822 header is fairly easy (and
quick) to check.
M.

--
Mark S. Bruhn, CISSP, CISM

Chief IT Security and Policy Officer
Associate Director, Center for Applied Cybersecurity Research
(http://cacr.iu.edu)

Office of the Vice President for Information Technology and CIO
Indiana University
812-855-0326

Incidents involving IU IT resources: it-incident () iu edu
Complaints/kudos about OVPIT/UITS services: itombuds () iu edu