Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: User Awareness Program

From: "Galloway, Dan" <Dan.Galloway () VITA VIRGINIA GOV>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:36:12 -0400

In addition to Gary's information, you can find other security awareness
information on the VA SCAN (Virginia Alliance for Secure Computing And
Networking) website at:

http://www.vascan.org/categories/security_awareness.html

(I apologize if someone has already posted this information).

Daniel C. Galloway, Jr.
James Madison University
Commonwealth Information Security Center (CISC)
Institute for Infrastructure and Information Assurance (I3A)
www.jmu.edu/iiia
Richmond Office: (804) 371-5186
Harrisonburg Office: (540) 568-1691