Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: A worm exploiting RPC

From: "Bruhn, Mark S." <mbruhn () INDIANA EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:08:59 -0500

Geez.  Thanks.

Well, either I didn't pay attention, or they added a boatload of stuff
to that since I read it earlier.  Good thing we have other technical
people working on this!

--
Mark S. Bruhn, CISSP, CISM

Chief IT Security and Policy Officer
Interim Director, Research and Educational Networking Information
Sharing and Analysis Center (ren-isac () iu edu)

Office of the Vice President for Information Technology and CIO
Indiana University
812-855-0326

Incidents involving IU IT resources: it-incident () iu edu
Complaints/kudos about OVPIT/UITS services: itombuds () iu edu