Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Reply needed!

From: "Cuocco, Patricia" <Pcuocco () CALSTATE EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:01:38 -0700

Good luck in your class.
PC

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Anival Sanchez [mailto:ningenningen () HOTMAIL COM]
        Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 1:59 AM
        To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
        Subject: [SECURITY] Reply needed!

        "To want everything uniform and complete shows bad taste.
        Leaving things imperfect is more pleasing and gives one a future
to look forward to.
        When, a palace is built, something is always left unfinished."

        Actually I have not topic for which I should be sending this
e-mail, but I am asking if ANYONE could please send me a reply to this
e-mail to "show" my instructor I am a participant to this group.  This
is for class credit purposes and my class will end this coming August
13th so please send me a reply and I will greatly appreciate it.

        Sincerely,

        Anival Sanchez:)

  _____

        MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES.
<http://g.msn.com/8HMQENUS/2743??PS=> Get 2 months FREE*. **********
Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Discussion
Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/cg/.