Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: GLBA

From: "Gordon D. Wishon" <gwishon () ND EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 12:41:27 -0500

Ariel --

NACUBO has posted some good information at the following site:

GLB ACT RESOURCE PAGE

Commission safeguarding rules under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, we have
placed all GLB-related information in one place on the NACUBO Web site,
including model compliance policies. Please visit
http://www.nacubo.org/business_operations/safeguarding_compliance/.

I'd also recommend, naturally, the Security Task Force web site for
additional information.

Regards,

Gordon Wishon