Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Job Descriptions

From: Krizi Trivisani <krizi () GWU EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:43:42 -0500

Hi Chris,

I've attached copies of three of the job descriptions we use here at GW.  The jobs are:

   * Chief Security Officer
   * Network Security Systems Engineer
   * Security and Control Administrator

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Krizi

**********************************
Krizi Trivisani, CISSP
Director of Systems Security Operations
Chief Security Officer
The George Washington University
202/994-7803
krizi () gwu edu

Chris Fontaine wrote:

Does anyone happen to know where I could dig up job descriptions for digital
security personnel??

Thanks,

Chris Fontaine

Chris Fontaine
Digital Information Protection & Security,

Humber College
Information & Technology Services
205 Humber College Blvd
Toronto, Ontario, Canada