Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Resources - NIST, Cyber Law, Benchmarking

From: Tracey Losco <tracey.losco () NYU EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:11:22 -0400

Hello Krizi,

These look like very useful resources.  The Center for Internet
Security also has a number of benchmarks available that you might
find useful.  Take a look at:

http://www.cis.org

We are currently working with them in developing an Oracle benchmark
and they are in the process of developing benchmarks for SQL and AIX.

Hope you find this useful,

Tracey

Tracey Losco
Network Security Analyst                security () nyu edu
ITS - Network Services                  http://www.nyu.edu/its/security
New York University                     (212) 998 - 3433

PGP Fingerprint: 8FFB FE47 6156 7BF0  B19E 462B 9DFE 51F5