Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: scanning tools / Benchmarking tools / Center for Internet Security

From: Tracey Losco <tracey.losco () NYU EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:26:20 -0500

Hello Kevin,

Yes, I have worked with the Center for Internet Security here at NYU
and have found their tools very useful.  I also have a group of
people here at the University working with them developing some new
benchmarks.  Talk to Clint Kreitner directly and ask him about an
educational discount, let him know that you spoke with me.

Take care,

Tracey

Tracey Losco
Network Security Analyst                security () nyu edu
ITS - Network Services                  http://www.nyu.edu/its/security
New York University                     (212) 998 - 3433

PGP Fingerprint: 8FFB FE47 6156 7BF0  B19E 462B 9DFE 51F5