Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Institutional Security Policies

From: Doug Dunwoody <DDunwoody () MTROYAL AB CA>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:58:49 -0600

We have our IT security policies on our web site, if that is of any help or
interest.

http://intranet.mtroyal.ab.ca/AcceptableUse/

or other related policies are also listed on our web site:

http://www.mtroyal.ab.ca/programs/academserv/lib/Help/Tips/mrcpol.htm

Comments are welcome...

Doug Dunwoody
Director, Information Technology Services Dept
Mount Royal College, Calgary Alberta
(403) 240-6435 (work) and (403) 240-6709 (fax)
http://www.mtroyal.ab.ca

addressed, and may
contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please
contact the sender
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
and do not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in
error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.