Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Question about the FBI's Calea program

From: Lance Jordan <lancejor () RCI RUTGERS EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:36:49 -0400

According to our local DOJ attorney, we are considered a "non-public"
ISP.  Up to this point, it has been business as usual.

regards

    Given that we are "quasi-ISPs" in some sense,
has anyone been approached under the FBI's Calea
program to do surveillance?

    http://AskCalea.net

         Wilson Dillaway
         Tufts University