BreachExchange mailing list archives

Dataloss-Discuss List Shutting Down

From: Jake Kouns <jkouns () opensecurityfoundation org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 16:42:03 -0400

Hi all--
We created the dataloss-discuss mailing list as there used to be a
fair amount of user participation and discussion on breaches and
articles.

At this point, we are going to shut down this list while still
maintaining the main announce list.

If you are not on the main dataloss mailing list, please sign up here
as we will not be transferring accounts:

If you have any questions please let us know and as always we
appreciate any help by sending relevant articles to the list.
--Jake