BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) breach letter

From: "George Toft" <george () georgetoft com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 06:14:46 -0700

I got one just like it, but all the links went to innovyx.net.  It looked
like a classic phishing email.  Two odd things about it: 1. Innovyx is a
legitimate email company (I had to research them); and 2. I have never owned
a playstation or any other Sony product so why am I getting the email?

I think they could have handled this much better.

George