BreachExchange mailing list archives

Sony Portugal breached

From: altonius <altonius () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:18:55 +1000

The same Lebanese hacker who targeted Sony Europe on Friday has now
dumped a database from Sony Portugal.

The hacker claims to be a grey hat, not a black hat, according to his
post to pastebin.com.

"I am not a black hat to dump all the database I am Grey hat"

Instead of dumping the entire database like many previous Sony
attackers, idahc only dumped the email addresses from one table in
Sony's database.

He claims to have discovered three different flaws on SonyMusic.pt,
including SQL injection, XSS (cross-site scripting) and iFrame
injection.

http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2011/06/09/sony-portugal-latest-to-fall-to-hackers