BreachExchange mailing list archives

Fwd: Important Email Security Information (Ethan Allen)

From: security curmudgeon <jericho () attrition org>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 13:51:21 -0500 (CDT)

: Here ya go.. A giant image..

Begin forwarded message:

From: ethanallenstyle () email ethanallen com
Date: April 4, 2011 2:38:35 PM EDT
Subject: Important Email Security Information

This email was sent to you by Ethan Allen.
Please add ethanallenstyle () email ethanallen com to your address book. This will ensure delivery to your inbox.
Having difficulty viewing our email? View this email in a browser window.

You received this email because you requested Ethan Allen's email updates.
To unsubscribe from our emails, please click here.

View our privacy policy

© 2011 Ethan Allen Global, Inc. P.O. Box 1966 Danbury, CT 06813