BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: unreported on news data breach

From: "Al" <macwheel99 () wowway com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:21:02 -0500

I saw it in RISKS digest. (I assume this is what you referring to)

Confidential data on students applying for loans including names, addresses,
birth dates and Social Security numbers has been stolen, according to a
non-profit company that helps with student loan financing.  [Source: Jeremy
Kirk, *IT Business*, 30 Mar 2010.]
  http://www.itbusiness.ca/it/client/en/home/News.asp?id=56987

-
Al Mac
"It's amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the
credit." Harry S. Truman