BreachExchange mailing list archives

Info: DataLossDb Moderation

From: lyger <lyger () attrition org>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 01:06:52 +0000 (UTC)

OSF would like to welcome a new member to the DataLossDB moderation team:
Altonius.  Altonius has been one of the most active contributors over the
last few months, specifically working on the Primary Sources area, and has
quite frankly done more than just go above and beyond the call of duty:

Lyger:    My Score: 368

d2d  :    My Score: 339

Kirniki:  My Score: 361

altonius: My Score: 381

Hopefully, we'll be able to keep adding new information with Altonius'
help.  Since Altonius is working from the land down under, we
appreciate his international perspective (as well as jjturner's work
from the UK).  Any questions, please mail us at curators () datalossdb org.

Thanks again everyone, and welcome Altonius!