BreachExchange mailing list archives

admin: out of office messages (summer vacation)

From: lyger <lyger () attrition org>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 05:45:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note: if you will be away for vacation and turn on an
automatic "out of office" response, please either unsubscribe from the
list first or set your status to "no mail" during the time that you will
be away.  List moderators receive a bounce message for all "OOO"
auto-responses, so our mailboxes will likely fill up quickly if we don't
have a little help.  :)

Thanks in advance,

Lyger