BreachExchange mailing list archives

(update) Darwin Professional Underwriters - Tech-404.com

From: lyger <lyger () attrition org>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:13:02 +0000 (UTC)

For anyone interested in the follow-up:

Darwin Professional Underwriters, which operates the website Tech-404.com,
has come to an agreement with attrition.org regarding the use of our Data
Loss web page and RSS feed. In return for use of attrition.org's RSS
service and/or web page, Darwin has graciously agreed to make a
contribution to the Open Source Vulnerability Database (http://osvdb.org)
in order to further promote security awareness.

We appreciate Darwin's willingness to work with us to help resolve this
matter and we wish them the best in their future endeavors.

Lyger