BreachExchange mailing list archives

Ohio Ethics Commission: Documents Seen Flying Around Neighborhood

From: lyger <lyger () attrition org>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:44:35 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/10069233/detail.html

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Hundreds of documents containing employee financial
disclosure that originated with a state agency were found flying around a
south side neighborhood on Thursday.

The personal information was seen blowing around an alley near Hinkle
Avenue, NBC 4's Beth Dal Ponte reported.

Bill Ward, who lives in the area, spotted the documents and collected
them.

"I started to pick them up and then I realized they belonged to the Ohio
Ethics Commission," Ward said. "They had Social Security numbers and
financial statements, so I was worried."

[...]