BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: [follow-up] Boeing fires employee whose laptop wasstolen (fwd)

From: "Sean Steele" <SSteele () infolocktech com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:12:09 -0500

Great point, George. It's also a great procedure for
recovering/mirroring data from a Windoze disk you need to reformat, but
which is Acting Badly. Make sure you have a BIOS that allows you to
"Boot from USB". If you don't, and you're really serious, you can have a
custom upgrade/replacement BIOS created for you. Email me offline if
interested.

--
Sean Steele, CISSP
infoLock Technologies