BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: Attrition Dataloss Contest

From: George Toft <george () myitaz com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 07:14:45 -0700

If you are looking for the most ever, I have you beat by one.  If it is
the most per unit of time, I think you are the winner!  I have four over
a five year period - you have three in less than one month!

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
623-203-1760

Confidential data protection experts for the financial industry.

security curmudgeon wrote:
That's right, time for one of our fun contests, but this time with the
Dataloss theme!

Who can beat the Jericho?! Who has received more letters indicating their
PII was lost than me?

      October 16, 2006 - VISA / 1ST BANK
      October 26, 2006 - ACS State and Local Solutions, Inc.
      November 13, 2006 - Kaiser Permanente

Winner will likely receive a nice case of identity theft, public
recognition and maybe some hostile words from Lyger and Dissent.

jericho

p.s. yes, i know i'm giving away what services i use, i don't really care
at this point.
Tracking more than 142 million compromised records in 495 incidents over 6 years.