Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Excellent piece by Chris Rohlf - " No, LLM Agents can not Autonomously Exploit One-day Vulnerabilities "

From: Arun Koshy via Dailydave <dailydave () lists aitelfoundation org>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 11:34:17 -0700

What matters is speed of the exploit and speed of patching. And I see the humans (patching) on the losing side of
this race.

This is probably an independent issue ( imvho ).

Re LLMs and present AI / ML regime, my only public comment is that
we're in the Hindenburg [1] era .. caveat emptor. Another insightful
paper that probably will be ignored this summer:

https://arxiv.org/abs/2308.03762 ( author :
https://people.csail.mit.edu/kostas/ )

[1] - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LZ_129_Hindenburg