Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: 0xC15A: Secure By Design and Secure by Default

From: Christian Heinrich via Dailydave <dailydave () lists aitelfoundation org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 16:05:13 +1030

Telsh,

On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 at 07:26, telsh via Dailydave
<dailydave () lists aitelfoundation org> wrote:
Please note the last sentence on page 3:
        "The scope of our audit was efforts during fiscal years 2019 through 2022"

Not being a fanboy of CISA, I see that quite a lot of (positive) things
have happened in the last 2 years there.

And publishing a report for that timeframe in January 2024 puts the OIG
in a questionable light regarding agility and speed.

The CISA responded to their draft deliverable on 29 November 2023
(Page 15) and have agreed to implement its recommendations by 31
October 2024, 30 May 2025 (Page 12) and 30 September 2025 (Page 13)

The page numbers above of
https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/assets/2024-01/OIG-24-09-Jan24.pdf

--
Regards,