Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: A graph disassembler

From: Arun Koshy via Dailydave <dailydave () lists aitelfoundation org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 21:30:27 -0700

I actually forgot to post my own talk here, so if you want to watch
that, it's here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BarJCn4yChA&t=1669s&ab_channel=OffensiveCon

lol.. QOTD .. " Rust is not... " ;-)

p.s. The " D " is not day, but decade .. many are waiting on Rust to
spread through the nix kernel as they wear down Linus ;-).

On Thu, Jun 8, 2023 at 1:36 PM Dave Aitel via Dailydave