Dailydave mailing list archives

News Roundups!

From: Dave Aitel via Dailydave <dailydave () lists aitelfoundation org>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 07:34:06 -0500

So lately I've been doing little news roundups on the YouTubes....
Yesterday's is here: https://youtu.be/xgiymt_0isY

Neal Stephenson, in his most recent book, *Fall*, had a character that was
an interesting play on the traditional fantasy "giant" in the sense that
she was normal size, but fractally dense. I feel like we are living that
kind of time - in the sense that gravity is really a measure of how much
stuff is happening at any given place!

Anyways, smack that subscribe button the way you hit enter on Bl4sty's sudo
exploit on a those Linux boxes you were a "guest" on. :)

-dave