Dailydave mailing list archives

Things to Watch!

From: Dave Aitel via Dailydave <dailydave () lists aitelfoundation org>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 09:26:50 -0400

It's MONDAY, and I wanted to send over the shorts we did with Chris Eng and
Ben Edwards. I think there's a lot of value in a robust question and answer
session with paper authors. Too often papers are supposed to stand on their
own without any real discussion.

(PHP IS DOUBLE PLUS UNGOOD)
https://vimeo.com/457850389/373c907909

(CVSS, an INTRODUCTION TO FAIL)
https://vimeo.com/454453494/330060fbb2

(XXE)
https://vimeo.com/464273744

Right now I'm editing the next in the series, which I think you will like,
which is a more in-depth discussion on vulnerabilities and prioritization
and dinosaurs.
-dave