Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: A KEYNOTE REVIEW: Bluehat 2019 Alex Stamos

From: Arun Koshy <arunkoshy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 12:37:28 -0700

You study side channel attacks because it answers the question "If I can't trust the silicon what can I trust?" and
the answer is a dried leaf you found in your driveway and an old walnut stick, and not the latest blinky box from a
company set up by a conglomerate that also does >government contracting "on the side" for a government that is not
yours. :)

Another candidate for airport-ad that I must highlight on this thread.
The truth hurts but it does set one free. I just personally wish to
unsee some of the stuff we've seen in negative rings these past 18 or
so months.