Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: "I hunt Sys-Admins"

From: "J.M. Porup" <jm () porup com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 15:40:58 -0400

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 03:15:12PM -0400, dave aitel wrote:
Also visible in retrospect is that people love to focus on the catchy
phrases. "I hunt sys-admins". Sure you do! But that means your strategic
offensive efforts have already failed at least twice. In order to get to
the point where "I hunt sys-admins" team is involved, you have to get
through "I hunt developers", "I hunt other hackers", and "I hunt system
integrators". And even above them is "I hunt standards developers and
cryptographers" (aka, NIST :) ).

Your analysis fails to include journalists like myself. Because if you hunt
sysadmins, then I hunt you.

jmp

--
J.M. Porup