Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Where the nuclear metaphors all breakdown.

From: Adam Segal <adamsegal.home () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 08:12:55 -0400

I like the watermark idea,  though I doubt I would have gotten Tang to
agree since she basically did not want to talk about specific types of
operations. It would have required acknowledging Chinese operators were
mapping the battlefield, something she is not in a place to do.

And yes,  you're right to point out the differences of views of undesirable
behavior.  We might agree on taking down (or replacing with cupcake recipe
) IED instructions but not on uighhur activists