Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Today's book review: Harriet Wolf's Seventh Book of Wonders

From: "Thomas Quinlan" <tom () thomasquinlan com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 11:06:46 +0000

Sitting here in Canary Wharf, I could argue that quite a bit new is taking hold here in Europe, but I don't know that
we quite count entirely as Europe. Anyway, it seems the PM is actively playing both sides in courting both the US and
China, and with the amount of foreign investment (and, uh, some other types of money) going through here and the number
of alerts I get for FinTech/cryptocurrency meetups, we could at least have a spirited debate. ;-)